If you want 2018 to be the most profitable year for you, then it’s time to make some smart investments, as advantageous opportunities are still there waiting for you. Technology gets advanced real-quick, so you make an investment in something promising like ICOs. But which one is the best ICO to invest in? Well, it’s obligatory to choose an ICO launched by a reliable company that means business; or else, you might have to cope with a thwarting experience that might even daunt you from investing anymore.
- It’s imperative to know the nature of a business, which starts by evaluating whether the ICO has been created by a trustworthy company or not.
- New tokens must have a connection with the business model of the company.
- It’s important to know the purpose of the token as well as its worth for the firm.
- Apart from going for a well-organized business with a robust plan, the investor must comprehend the feasibility of the financial and economic model behind the ICO.
- The platform must explain the post-ICO strategy clearly as well as its future development.
- Nevertheless, funds that are raised through ICO should have an evident purpose.
- The top ICO is the one that describes all the targets and objectives that the business is ready to accomplish in the future.
Ability of Team
- Stay away from ICOs that run anonymously.
- An ICO website should have each and every detail about the team.
- A hard-working team will showcase the abilities of members through their project.
ICOs have become a huge hit for investors, and the technology behind them is extremely complicated.
Scrutinize not only the business idea but also the possible long-term operation. Many ICOs seem great on paper, however, the idea behind them is unrealistic. Also, make sure that the project has a robust and feasible idea behind it.
A business that doesn’t have any aim to scale will not go so far; showing a lack of perception from the team and the circumstance of having no goal in mind. Deprived of any target, it will be quite easy for the whole project to ultimately fail.
- You should have complete access to information before you deposit even a single penny.
- If you hardly understand what ICO all about is and find no communication means to find out more, don’t invest in it.
- The whitepaper signifies the idea and mission statement that explains the business and how investments are going to be used.
- It must encompass enough details for investors and the platform should be mainly substantial as well – offering easy access to inclusive materials about the activity of the company.
Presence of Social Media Platforms
- Online presence matters a lot. The company behind the ICO has to be active on social media networks including; Facebook and Twitter.
- The blog posts and social media accounts must also contain educational content so that investors can get informed related to the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
- Developers that don’t have enough experience can turn your investment into an anarchy. So, do not take a chance of investing in ICOs that are launched by inexpert individuals.
- Consequently, the best option is to stick to an ICO that is developed by a company that has a strong position and is stable on the market.
Soft Cap and Hard Cap
- Pay attention to the soft and hard caps of the ICO.
- Make sure to take a long look at the roadmap, submitted by the company as portion of their whitepaper and ensure that the hard cap makes sense.
- The token distribution structure should not errand the developers. This could also specify that the intention of team is to increase their own financial gains whenever the value of token will upsurge.
According to a recent report, 204 ICOs were analyzed with known-outcome and the data shows that ICOs created an average ROI of 1,320%.