Buying bitcoin is simple. As simple as signing up for a mobile app. The first step to buying bitcoin is signing up for a bitcoin wallet on sites like blochchain.info by filling up a form with essential details. once you have the wallet, there are different ways through which you can fill it up with bitcoins. Here we are going to fill you in on the 4 most common ways to buying bitcoin.
Follow these simple steps to buy bitcoin locally:
- Find a seller in your area who sell bitcoin for cash
- Select the desired amount of coins
- Place the order and receive seller’s account number
- Deposit your cash in seller’s account
- Upload the receipt as a proof of trade
- Receive bitcoins in your wallet
Buy Bitcoin Online:
The best way to buy bitcoin instantly is to buy bitcoin with credit card or debit card. SpectroCoin is one of the reliable coins that accept credit / debit card payments for bitcoins.
But there’s a catch. SpectroCoin only offers $50 worth of bitcoins to its new customers. However, as they grow into reliable customers, the limit is stretched out to $200 and then $500 by the following few days.
Buying With PayPal:
Although PayPal doesn’t facilitate the direct Bitcoin purchase, there is a way around for those looking to buy bitcoin with PayPal:
- Visit Virvox
- Deposit money with PayPal to your account
- Buy SLL on the exchange
- Buy bitcoins with your SLL
- Withdraw your bitcoins
These are few of the quickest ways to buy bitcoins. Good luck with your purchase.