Do You Want to Become Independent of Banks?
The last few years have all been about cryptocurrencies as more and more people are becoming aware of the word. In particular, terms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin are more common in the digital currency department.
Here are some of the best performers in the market:
- Bitcoin Cash
How Are Cryptocurrencies Meant to Help You?
With the world becoming more and more economically dangerous, we are advancing towards different means of payment. This is where cryptocurrencies come in to play. Below we’ve outlined a few pros and cons of accepting cryptocurrencies worldwide.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Cryptocurrencies
The benefits of using digital currency over fiat currency
- Accessible by everyone: Out of 7 billion people, around 2.2 billion don’t have access to exchange systems, even while having cell phones and internet access. These individuals can easily access the cryptocurrency market, as there are so many mobile phone-based applications that allow you to transfer digital currencies.
- Fraud: Digital currencies cannot be faked as real money is, and they can’t be reversed either as in credit card charge-backs.
- Low Fees: Cryptocurrency exchanges ask for transaction fees which are quite low compared to other transaction charges, this is in return given to the miners as a reward for mining a block.
- Identity Theft: There is no such issue with cryptocurrencies as identity theft since you are not revealing any personal information. It is a simple process, involving a public and private key.
- No Third Party: Cryptocurrency transactions do not revolve around any central authority, it is completely independent. You are in control of your money.
In the end, technology is already here, it’s just a matter of acceptance. You must be able to weigh out the good and bad and decide what is the better choice for you. Cryptocurrencies are becoming an easier option of payment for many users since they’re fast as well as secure. If the above advantages are convincing and you’re wishing to buy some bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies, then follow the link below.
Related: How to Buy Bitcoins?
Story Credits: ameerrosic.com
Image Credits: google.com