Do you ever wonder where you can get free bitcoins from? Let’s make this clear, you cannot become rich overnight, everything requires dedication and hard work.
Here is how you can earn bitcoins in 8 different ways:
- Accepting them as a means of payment
- By completing tasks on websites
- From interest payments
- By mining
- By receiving tips
- Through trading
- A regular source of income
Earn Bitcoins by Accepting Them as a Payment:
It is so easy and quick to earn bitcoins by selling goods and services. All you have to do is enlist your shop or business and let the bitcoins roll in as buyers start appearing. Just follow these simple steps:
- Get a free online Bitcoin wallet from Coinbase. Be sure to keep an eye on your bitcoins frequently to avoid any hacking issues.
- QR code should be displayed with your bitcoin wallet address next to your cash register.
- The entrance of shop should display the “Bitcoin accepted here” logo.
Earn Free Bitcoins By Completing Tasks on Websites:
Another way to get bitcoins is visiting bitcoin-related sites and carrying out small tasks on the web. These tasks include watching a video or an ad, playing a game or taking a survey. Here is a list of some of the sites that offer bitcoins for free:
- BitVisitor: Requires you to log onto websites and watch videos. Each page appears for five minutes and then you proceed to the next. Fortunately, the payment procedure completes within an hour and you don’t even need to create a user account, just your Bitcoin address. Though, the number of bitcoins you earn may vary.
- CoinWorker: Let’s you earn bitcoins by completing tasks. You must create an account here. Also, payouts are usually higher on here than most sites.
- Bitfortip: Answer questions on forums and earn bitcoins. This service is a benefit for both newbie and experienced users of Bitcoin as it brings people together. Newbies can ask their questions and the experienced can answer them while receiving rewards in Bitcoin.
These are not methods to make you rich in a day, but ways to make you more familiar with the currency.
Earn Bitcoins From Interest Payments:
You can earn bitcoins through interest payments by lending your Bitcoin assets. It is a good way to make bitcoins from what you already have.
- Lending directly: This when you lend out your bitcoins to someone you personally know and have assessed. You get to decide whether the borrower is trustworthy or not.
- Peer-to-peer bitcoin lending websites: Sites such as Bitbond have listings of borrowers publishing funding requests to which you can contribute to their loan. The concept behind this is the same as for fiat currency loans. The borrower gets a certain amount over a specific period of time and repays the amount with interest. However, make sure that both the site and borrower are trustworthy.
- Bitcoin banking: Place your bitcoins as a deposit with a site that pays you a fixed interest rate on these deposits. The good thing is you don’t need to diversify your bitcoins over many borrowers. In this banking model, you just need to trust one single browser, which is the bank.
Remember, always lend through sites you trust, because even fraudulent sites comply with the usual requirements that are present on legit sites.
Earn Bitcoins by Mining:
Mining is a process which generates new bitcoins. During mining, your computer adds new confirmed transactions to the blockchain and searches for new blocks. A block is a file that has the most recent Bitcoin transactions recorded in it when a new block is discovered, you receive a certain number of bitcoins. However, if you want to earn bitcoin by mining, know that it’s a time-consuming and costly process.
Earn Bitcoins by Receiving Tips:
One of the best ways to earn Bitcoin fast. It is pretty much like accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment. All you need is a wallet, a QR-code with your Bitcoin address on it and the people who can give you a tip. A simpler option for this would be your own shop. Simply display the QR-code and check each day what came in. Another cool way to get online tips is using Bitfortip which we have already mentioned above. This service allows you to get tipped in bitcoin as the name already says.
Earn Bitcoins Through Trading:
Arbitrage is the safest and most convenient way to make money with trading. Basically, this means that you buy an asset for a certain price and sell it immediately for a much higher price at another destination. Price differences between exchanges often occur for certain reasons.
The other way to earn Bitcoins from trading is simple speculation. In this case, you would buy bitcoins, wait until the price increases, then sell it for a fiat currency. When the price drops again, you buy more bitcoins and start all over again.
Earn Bitcoins as a Regular Income:
There aren’t many organizations that would be ready to pay you in bitcoins, but there are some and maybe there will be more acceptance towards this in the future. Apart from being employed by some company, you have the option of working from home for others as well. Here are some sites offering jobs and where you can post a job yourself. It is a very convenient way of working and many jobs can be completed from home.
- Bitcointalk Forum Services Section- Offers job listings that are paid in Bitcoins.
- Jobs 4 Bitcoins- Has a focus on job offers for programmers on reddit.
- BitGigs- Online job board with a variety of job offers. Do give it a look.
- Coinality- Has a different approach, it locates the jobs around you by displaying them on a map. It comes in very handy if you are interested in locating a job somewhere near you.
- XBTFreelancer- Another job site for gigs that are mostly software based. If you have programming or other IT related skills it is the place for you to earn Bitcoins with your expertise.
- bitWAGE- Lets you find jobs that pay in bitcoin. It also lets you invoice your USA, EU, or UK employer or client in different currencies including bitcoin. This means that you can earn bitcoins from your regular job.
Earn Bitcoins From Gambling:
Online bitcoin gambling can come in a variety of forms. Casino games with live dealers and video slots, dice sites, sports betting, and poker are the most popular forms of bitcoin gambling currently available. Many casinos offer welcome bonuses for new and existing players, usually doubling your first bitcoin deposit on their site.
There are many sites available for bitcoin gambling, each with their own games, bonuses, jackpots, and prizes such as Bitcoin Casinos, Bitcoin Poker, Bitcoin Dice etc.
As you can see, cryptocurrencies are now demanded by everyone. While you do have to invest a certain amount of time to get rewarded, it is still a learning experience for those new to the digital currency community.
Those who want to just skip all these steps, simply want to buy Bitcoin and are wondering where to buy bitcoin, CoinBase, CoinMama, and CoinPanda are some of the most reliable exchanges to buy Bitcoin. Good luck with the purchase!
Bitcoin has taken the world by storm over the last couple of years. everyone, be it a kid or an elderly person, seems to be talking about Bitcoin as it is deemed to be the instant way to become rich. And quite rightly so, as there are numerous stories of people going from rags to riches just within a matter of days/months. This has led people believing bitcoin is an instant way to become and they are often seen asking: how to buy a bitcoin / bitcoins?
The best and safest way to buy Bitcoin is through exchange. There are numerous exchanges that sell Bitcoin both in bulk and minority. Some reliable exchanges are: CoinBase, BitQuick, Wall of Coins.
Once you have bought bitcoins and held them long enough to significantly appreciate in value, it’s time to sell.
Don’t know how to sell bitcoins?
Trade them at an exchange or find buyers in your area through local bitcoins and sell them on high returns.
You can sell Bitcoin for cash, commodities such as gold, or something you want to have in your locker to look at.
Remember that Bitcoin is highly unstable and continuously goes up and down in value. So, don’t hold much on your bitcoins and sell them right when the profit is high.
Dave Carlson, who owns America’s largest bitcoin mining operation could be mining as much as $8 million worth of bitcoin every month. However, Dave dismisses this figure as ‘exaggeration’ and ‘fake news’ created by media.
With the mainstream media proceeding to paint bitcoin mining operation as modern age gold rush, Carlson’s story has been of particular interest, regardless of whether it hasn’t generally been put in the correct context.
To be fair, though, evaluations of his potential earnings don’t appear to be far-fetched when you consider he went from driving a $300 Honda to directing the largest bitcoin mining operation in America in simply under a year, and that bitcoin mining is still broadly misunderstood.
All things considered, when the facts are examined, his business is no less impressive.
Tags: Bitcoin videos, bitcoin mining
To get to the truth of his story, CoinDesk addressed Carlson about the increased attention his Washington-based bitcoin mining operation (he refused to disclose the location) is getting, how he assembled the organization and how it earned $8m a month when bitcoin costs were close to their peak.
“I used to spend long hours configuring servers, assembling rigs, and connecting cables. I now have a technical team that covers assembly, deployment, facilities, optimization, and management. I invest the greater part of my energy dealing with the bigger issues the organization faces in regards to future development and operations.” said Carlson to sum up his business growth.
On 22nd March, a cyber-attack was discovered in the US city of Atlanta. In the attack, hackers shut down the main computer systems and demanded $51,000 in Bitcoin for re-enabling the affected systems. It was noted that this disruption was affecting systems through which some consumers used to pay bills and access information related to court. Computer hacking isn’t something new to hackers as cryptocurrency related hack has been attempted by them many times before.
According to some reports, the officials of the city are working with the US Department of Homeland Security FBI, and Microsoft to discover the extent of this violation and to find ways to resolve it. City officials invigorated citizens on 23rd March, in order to check their personal accounts and information, if any of them think that their personal information could be conceded in the hack.
Public Announcement of The Attack
The attack was announced by the mayor of Atlanta, Keisha Lance Bottoms, in a press conference on 22nd March. The members of the press were told by her that the officials still don’t have any idea about the extent of the attack or if bank accounts or personal data of anyone will be compromised as she stated:
“All of us are subject to this attack.”
Is there anything done to resolve the situation?
However, the situation still needs to be resolved. The price of Bitcoin is trading at $8,469 at this very moment, which shows that the demanded ransom is going to cost the city around 6 bitcoins as this is not the very first attempt of hackers to hold municipal computer systems as a hostage in exchange for the cryptocurrencies.
Former Attacks Linked to Bitcoin
Back in November 2017, Sacramento Regional Transit system was attacked by a hacker for a ransom of 1 bitcoin demand, and bitcoin had the worth of $8,000 at that time. Another malicious example of ransom for Bitcoin is from December 2017, when a parcel bomber in Germany demanded a €10 million ransom to be paid in the form of Bitcoin as he sent this in a message to a Potsdam Christmas market. However, the package failed to explode and had a QR-code for depositing bitcoins, as well as explosive material that was derived from nails and fireworks.
This brief guide teaches you how to use Tor-enabled internet browser on your iPhone device to put a stop to ad services, ISP, or cookies tracking your online activities.
Tor prevents these entities from tracking your use by encrypting the route to your iPhone’s IP address through different servers all across the world. This ultimately makes it virtually impossible for anyone to track your IP address without advanced knowledge or software.
Remember that there are several sites on Tor that do not show up during usual browsing. Some of the sites may contain harmful or illicit content. Visit them at your own discretion.
Steps Involved In Using Tor on iPhone:
- Go to App Store
- Tap Search
- In the search bar, type Tor
- Choose a Tor-enabled browser
- Tap Get
- Tap Install
- Open the Application
- Tap Connect to Tor
- Start browsing
Related: A beginner’s guide to Tor Browser